AddThis

Share |

Saturday, June 25, 2011

The 4-Hour Work Week- Chapter 10

I finished chapter 10 this week. I sigh as I think about business and how life affects business. The 4-Hour Workweek is all about business so that you can live. I am defnitely doing more living but there is even more to do. This week's chapter is about testing the muse and I have definitely been testing mine.

 

I have learned a lot these past few months of being in business and have new model that is definitely more scalable and profitable. I am looking forward to the transition over the next few months.

 

When you are working in your business and getting things set up, ask yourself how you can make work easier. Work and business is important but so is each aspect of your life. I don't expect for things to be perfectly balanced but I do look for ways to make things more manageable across the board.

 

Unitl Next Time,

Kimmy B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate every comment I get!