AddThis

Share |

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Where I'm at with The 4-Hour Work Week - Developing a Muse

I just started a wonderful book today called the Renaissance Mind (I don't advise it but I usually read two books at a time). The Renaissance Mind is for people who have many different interests and passions and need a framework for designing their lives and careers around the varying intrests.

 

This book is ideal for someone like me. I've stopped denying myself  the enjoyment if indulging in my interests. When it comes to muse creation, I've created a muse list if you will and am simply repeating the same steps for each muse. Some muses will remain hobbies while others will become income producers. This is the strategy that I've taken. I no longer have the knwaing "but I want to...) in the back of my mind because I am doing...or have plans to do.... in the futre.

 

I am at the point now with this process where I am not completely convinced that I'll be doing my standy job anymore. I've been supporting myself and funding my dreams by working as a security officer. While patiently waiting to receive my guard licence for NY, I've been wokring on my muse. I'm starting to generate enough icome that's making me question whether or not will pursue a guard job once the state finally processes my license.

It feels really great to be at this point in the process. I'm executing another income prodcuing project this week and am looking forward to seeing how everything goes. I'll be sure to blog about my results!

 

Kimmy B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate every comment I get!