AddThis

Share |

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Movie Review: Drive




Drive with Ryan Gosling
 
 
Drive with Ryan Gosling is a movie I’ve wanted to see since it was in theaters in 2011. I knew the movie was going to be entertaining but it was actually much better than I expected and I plan on watching it again. Ryan Gosling plays the part of a loner who is a driver. He works as a mechanic, a stunt man, and he’s a getaway driver for criminals on occasion as well. The movie is set in present time but it also has this kind of retro vibe to it as well. I felt like I was watching a video game. It was exciting and suspenseful.
Drive has a beginning, middle, and an end. The one thing I found myself wanting to know more about is Ryan Gosling’s character. He’s not exactly a drifter but he’s definitely not a loner. How did get that way? What happened to him as a kid? These would be questions with interesting answers. I watched Drive on Netflix and recommend if for a home movie night. If you like mob movies, I think you’ll like this flick as well.
Kimmy B.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate every comment I get!