AddThis

Share |

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Movie Review: Tyler Perry's Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor


Tyler Perry's "Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor"


The message behind this movie was great. The timing was great for me because I’m learning so much about trust right now. Yes, I’m a Kardashian fan (say what you want but those ladies know how to hustle and I respect that). If you’re a Tyler Perry Fan You won’t be disappointed.

The film is about an ambitious, young, therapist who is also a young wife. She fell in love young and met her husband when they were six. She found someone else who excited her. Something different. Let’s just say different doesn’t always mean better. I’ll leave the rest for those who are going to see the film.

I was surprised by the message of the film and honestly didn’t expect the film to be so heavy. Tyler Perry has done some heavier work in the past but this is no Madea comedy. Even if you’re not a fan of Tyler Perry, the message in the film is still worth experiencing (even it’s on HBO later). There are worse films in theaters without any lessons to learn at the end of them. I give it 3.5 out of 5 stars because I wanted to know more about some of the characters. I wish the film had a little bit more depth, it would have been interesting to know more about the other characters’ past lives. I enjoyed the film overall and don’t felt like I got ripped off. It’s good entertainment that gives you food for thought.
Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate every comment I get!