AddThis

Share |

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Outsourcing My Life - T4HWW

I am so happy. This week has been my most efficient week yet! I was able to get a lot done and received some payments from clients also. I have been transitioning into my new life on the East Cost for about two months. I am headed back to my evening job because I'm still a baby-entrepreneur but I did great this month. My first month out of the gate I profitted about $500 from my interent-based business. I'm happy and excited about the income I'm getting from my night job because I'll be able to put that money back into my business.

 

This week I read about Outsouring Your Life and hiring a Virtual Assistant or VA in the 4-Hour Workweek. I can say that I am at the point where I need an assistant and will be exploring this over the upcoming months. It's been really great learning how to master my own schedule and hack it to make it effctive and manageable on my own without an assistant. It's important that I know how to be effective so that I can guide my assistant and show him or her how to be effective as well. This has been an interesting chapert in my life.

Having an assistat is going to make my life easier and more profitable. I look forward to using the suggestions Tim Ferriss outlines in The 4-Hour Wokweek. I've also been told that Philipines are great for virtual assistants and am probably going to explore thiis or hiring someone here in the states when I employ an assistant.

If you have had any experiences with Virtual Assistants please share your experiences by commenting below.

 

Here's To Your Business Success!

Kimmy B.

Facebook & Local Marketing Consultant

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate every comment I get!