AddThis

Share |

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Smarty Pants Vitamin Review

Smarty Pants Vitamins

My dear sweet brother gave me two sample packs of Smarty Pants Vitamins. They are a gummy vitamin for grownups. I'd never heard of this brand or tried a gummy vitamin before this. I absolutely love these! They taste so good. Smarty Pants also makes them for kids. Here are the benefits of Smarty Pants: 
  • Only Multivitamin + Omega 3s + Vitamin D gummy on the market!
  • Excellent Source of Omega 3 DHA+EPA* from eco friendly small fish oil
  • 225% of the US RDI for Vitamin D + includes 9 other nutrients
  • No High Fructose Corn Syrup, artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
  • Gluten & casein free. Made in California in a GMP-certified facility
The one thing that concerns me about them is the sugar. They are like sugar covered gummies. The sugar is all natural but still, if you're going to enjoy these make sure you brush your teeth afterwards. Parents should totally trick their kids and get these for them if they have a child with a sweet tooth. If they're going to eat something sweet then it might as well be good for them! Try Smarty Pants Vitamins here .

-Kimmy B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate every comment I get!