AddThis

Share |

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Book Review: The Bitch Swith

The title is what caught my eye. The Bitch Switch is not the world's greatest book but the subject matter is important. I encourage women to take a look at it if they feel weak or as if they are getting passed over for opportunities. Sometimes assertivenss needs to be cultivated. I remember not standing up for myself for years and feeling miserable afterwards.

Don't fear being "rude" or being perceived as "not nice." Even if you do it politely (and you should be able to most of the time), speak up. Life is too short to be pondering about what you should have done or said. The reviews of this book are kind of hasrh but I think it's worth a look. I give it 3 out of 5 stars because I felt Omarosa could have given more in depth advice and suggestions to the letters she responds to in the book.

Kimmy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate every comment I get!